- Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Guest Services 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
- Check In: Time is 2:00 PM. Please feel free to come by the office anytime after 10 AM and if the cabin is ready you may check in early. Late Arrivals: If you plan to arrive after 9:00 PM you will need to contact us prior to 6:00 PM on your date of arrival to make arrangements for your key and cabin map. *Note* during holidays and busy seasons (July, X-mas, Spring Break) when we have several cabins to turn around your cabin may not be ready by 2 pm. During these busy days we coordinate our cabin cleaning schedule based upon arrival times - please advise us if your estimated time should change so we can be accommodating to all guests.
- Check Out: Time is 11 AM. If you are having a good time or feel like sleeping in you may want to take advantage of our Late Check Out option. If your cabin is available you can stay up to 5 PM for an additional $30-$50 (Please inquire upon arrival)
- Reservations are recommended: Holiday's, Special Event Weekends, Reunions and Multi cabin rentals may have a minimum stay requirement. See Holiday and Minimum Stay Page.
- Cabin Rates: Cabin rates are listed per cabin per night. An additional 13.4375% tax will be charged. There are NO HIDDEN CHARGES or cleaning fees.
- Payment: We require a 1 night deposit at time of reservation. Reunions, Multi Cabin Rentals and stays of 7 or more nights require a 50% deposit. Christmas Holiday Season rentals require a 50% non-refundable deposit in the form of check or money order to be received within 5 days of booking. The balance is due in full by December 1st.
- Accepted methods of Payment: Visa, M/C, Discover, American Express, Travelers Checks, Money Wire, Western Union or Cash. If you do not have a valid credit card we will accept a check or money order to be received within 5 days of booking and may require an additional damage deposit fee (refundable upon departure inspection.)
- Cancellations: We require 14 days cancellation notice except for Holidays, Special Event Weekends, Multi Cabin Rentals, Reunions and stays of 7 or more nights when we require 30 days notice. Cancellations made inside the cancellation time frame will be charged a minimum of 1 night & are subject to all other nights the cabin is not re-rented. Cancellations made prior to the cancellation time frame will be charged a $35 administration fee. There is No Refund for cancellations during the Christmas Holiday Season. No Refund for early check out.
- All Cancellations or changes to a reservation must be in writing, preferably by replying to the e-mail confirmation you received.
Pet PoliciesWHISPERING PINES CABINS IS PET FRIENDLY! - please read our pet policy before you arrive.
Pets are welcome in all of our cabins with prior arrangements. You will be charged a one time fee of $35.00 per pet / per visit. We understand that pets are part of the family and enjoy a holiday as much as you do!. With this in mind, they do not want to be left alone or unattended where they may be tempted to bark, chew or mess.
We ask that you please be responsible for your pet to avoid additional cleaning or repair charges from any unexpected surprises. Please leave a cell phone number or other contact number with our Rental Office if you leave your pet alone in the cabin at any time. Even though your pet may may not bark at home their behavior can change in an unfamiliar environment and we do not wish to disturb any nearby guests.
If your pet sheds please bring a blanket or sheets for him / her to use. We supply doggie doo-doo bags in the Rental Office for clean up and have several grassy areas and walking trails nearby for exercise as well. Please treat your pet just like you would at home.
All of our cabin are Non-Smoking and we enforce a $200.00 cleaning fee for any guests who do not follow this request and smoke in the cabin. We endeavor to keep our cabins "smoke-free" and appreciate your cooperation.
Our cabins have comfortable porches outside where you are asked to smoke. Please use our "Smoker Pot's to dispose of all cigarette buts so we can maintain our beautiful forest environment.